This is an opportunity for a data scientist to join a fun and thriving bioinformatics team. On offer is a permanent full-time position. The place of employment is Debrecen, Hungary.
- Carry out statistical analysis on large volumes of data
- Respond to internal and external requests for custom reporting and insights, including custom analysis based on existing data
- Educate partners on the core Larkbio platforms
- Provide support to the business in carrying out ad-hoc data analysis using the latest statistical techniques.
- Identify the correct statistical tool to verify and test actual data
- Produce compelling visualizations
- Present findings, reports, trends and statistics to management
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc or higher in statistics, computer science or similar
- Minimum 2 years continuous directly related analytics work experience
- Wide experience with R, Python and SQL
- Thorough understanding of data extraction, merging and analysis from a wide variety of sources (databases, text files, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Confidence and ability to function independently
- Good analytical, communication and project management skills
If you are interested in this role or have any questions about this position, please feel free to send your up to date CV or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org